The 16th Judicial Circuit is seeking licensed substance abuse professionals/practitioners to provide outpatient clinical and support services on a contractual basis
to clients admitted into the Circuit’s three (3) drug courts - Adult Diversion Court, Family Treatment Court, and Juvenile Diversion Court – in each geographic
region/courthouse location in Monroe County, specifically Key West, Marathon, and Plantation Key:
- The counselor will conduct individual or group (or both individual and group, if desired) outpatient substance abuse sessions with Drug Court participants
beginning October 1, 2021.
- All substance abuse treatment services shall be evidence-based, provided by a qualified professional, and conducted in accordance with Chapter 397, Florida
Statutes (F.S.), Rule 65D-30, Florida Administrative Code (F.A.C.).
- The counselor shall have and maintain the level of licensure appropriate to the program type as specified by Chapter 397, F.S. and Rule 65D-30, F.A.C.,
including all updates and revisions to Chapter 397 and 65D-30, and shall pay for all costs associated with local, state, and federal licenses, permits and
inspection fees required to provide services.
- The counselor will communicate with the Drug Court Team and make professional and qualified recommendations to the team.
- Travel to courthouse locations (Key West, Marathon and Plantation Key) for court appearances and Drug Court staffing with the Drug Court Team, may be required.
- The counselor must have the capacity to not only conduct clinical services remotely with participants, but to communicate remotely with the Drug Court Team as well.
- This is a contractual position, and the applicant will be expected to enter into a contract for professional services, as required by Monroe County.
Interested parties are requested to send curriculum vitae and resume, which includes any additional information, such as proof of licensure, etc., which will assist
the Drug Court Director, to: Duane Triplett, Director of Criminal Court Services, 5503 College Road, Ste. 205, Key West, Florida 33040. For further inquiries, please
contact Duane Triplett at email@example.com / (305)292-3549.